This French Artist Is Turning Boring Walls Into Gorgeous 3D Artwork That You Should Look At
There are many artists in this world who have mesmerized us with their beautiful artwork but there are some great artists in this world who are continuously engaged in increasing the beauty of our cities by applying their talent.
One such artist is Patrick Commecy, who is known as one of the best street artist as he uses his skills for transforming the mundane colonies, walls into energetic and bright 3D masterpieces. This French artist uses Trompe-l’œil, the ancient art technique through which he creates an illusion or he does something which brings a change in the perspective of the on-looker.
There are many examples of classic artwork and today we are going to share some of them with you:
1. The paint of the wall was fading but now the artwork of Patrick is giving an illusion as if we are looking at Romeo and Juliet, the characters from Shakespeare’s play whom the French street artist has brought alive.
2. This building looks so boring and dull but..
Here he converts into lively and full of people who are engaged in different sort of works
3. Looking at this wall can make anyone sad but..
Here Patrick has transformed into a lively apartment in which not just people but plants are also looking very real.
4. There is nothing good about this building, moreover it may send you in depression if you keep looking at it regularly,
The artist gave an amazing makeover to this building by making it look like a beautiful apartment with good amount of greenery, rock , etc.
5. This is a side wall of a cinema wall
And this is how the French artist turned into it in a movie set where a movie is getting shot.
6. This simple wall was converted in a playground for small kids and it is so realistic that even the elders will like to visit over there.
7. While there was nothing on this side of the wall, he made it look as if there are more flats which have windows this side.
8. This is a dull side-wall of a building
That is turned into beautiful scenery by the French artist.
If you want to see more artwork of the talented French artist, Patrick Commecy then you should visit his website. Click here to visit Patrick’s website.
Do let us know which your favorite artwork is.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
14 Weirdest Yet Creative Names Of Restaurants Around The World That Will Make You Go WTF
“What’s in a name?,” said the popular English poet and dramatist William Shakespeare and this quote might have been true…
8 Food Items That Will Make Your Skin Look Young, Healthy & Radiant
There is no denying the fact that looking good is very important nowadays but at one fell swoop, it is…
7 Food Items Which Will Make Your Hair Healthy, Strong & Shiny
There is no denying the fact that the quality of our lifestyle has degraded to certain extent due to the…
10 Essential Food Items To Include In Your Daily Diet To Boost The Immune System
The coronavirus pandemic has made us realize that our health is the most important wealth that we should possess and…
Ritika Sajdeh Epic Response To Yuzi’s Birthday Post For Rohit Sharma Is Something You Just Can’t Miss
Rohit Sharma, the Indian cricketer who is presently leading his team Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2021 turned 34 on…
“Bumrah Honeymoon Pe Kiske Saath Hai,” Question Fans As Sanjana Ganesan Is Back To Work
Many young Indian cricketers have made their debut in the recent past in the Indian cricket team and with their…
Virat Kohli’s Perfect Reply To Yuzvendra Chahal When The Spinner Tries to Troll the RCB Skipper
Virat Kohli, the Indian skipper is not just known for his wonderful cricketing skills but also for his love for…
Virat & Anushka’s Daughter Sets Twitter On Fire, Memers Say “Tough Competition For Taimur”
Indians are known for their love for Bollywood and Cricket and celebrities from both these fields enjoy a huge fan…