12 Lesser-Known Facts About Sonu Sood His Fans Would Love To Know
Sonu Sood, the Bollywood star, has proved that he is not just a good actor but also a good human being as he has sent thousands of migrant workers back to their homes from Mumbai. These migrant workers got stuck in Mumbai due to the lockdown which was imposed by the Modi government. This noble act which is being carried out by Sonu Sood has made him pretty popular all over the country and people want to know more and more about the man with the golden heart. So here at Viral Kida, we are going to tell you some interesting facts about the reel-life villain and real-life hero Sonu Sood:
1. Sonu Sood is basically from Moga, Punjab, and his parents are Shakti Sood and Saroj Sood. His father was the owner of a garments shop Bombay Cloth House while his mother used to work as a professor.
2. Sonu dreamed of becoming an actor from his young days but his mother was not in favour of him entering the movie industry.
3. He took admission in the engineering course in Nagpur and he graduated as an electronics engineer.
4. The “Entertainment” actor got married at a very young age in the year 1996 even before his debut in the film industry. He was just 23 years old when he tied the knot with Sonali and now the couple has two sons – Ishaan & Ayaan.
5. Sonu Sood struggled a lot before tasting success in his filmy career; he used to live in a one BHK flat with 6 or more people and he faced a lot of problems in getting work as well because he was an outsider and had no filmy connections. Recently a photo of his 23 years old local train pass went viral on the Internet. At that time, he was just 24 years old and used to travel like common public with a monthly pass of Rs. 420.
6. Before making his debut in movies, in the year 1997, Sonu worked in an advertisement in which he played the character of Indian superhero Naag Raj (Pralay). This ad was made as a part of TV serial promotions.
7. After getting rejected many times, at last he got the much needed break in films and it was from the Tamil movie industry. In 1999, Sonu was casted for the Tamil language flick “Kallazhagar” and next year, he made his debut in the Telugu movie industry with “Hands Up!”.
8. He had to wait till 2002 for making his debut in the Hindi film industry; his first Hindi flick was “Shaheed-E-Azam” in which he played the character of Indian freedom fighter Bhagat Singh.
9. Sonu Sood is one of the most versatile actors of the Indian film industry as he has played lead characters, supporting characters and also the characters with negative shades. During the shooting of “Happy New Year”, director Farah Khan gave him a nickname Sonu Smooth.
10. The “Yuva” actor is a fitness freak and he neither smokes nor consumes liquor. He likes to play guitar and he is also fond of fighting sport kick-boxing.
11. Sonu Sood has also worked in movies of other languages including the Chinese flick “Kung Fu Yoga” in which he worked with the renowned actor Jackie Chan.
12. Apart from what Sonu is doing nowadays for migrant workers and those who have got stuck in different cities and want to return home, he has always been associated with many charitable activities.
Sonu Sood is doing a great job for migrant workers and the world needs more people like him! Kudos!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
“Chai Se Badkar Kuch Nahi”, Video Goes Viral As Two Men Didn’t Let Their Tea Spill While Getting Arrested
Tea is an integral part of our lives and saying no to tea is not an option for us. While…
14 Weirdest Yet Creative Names Of Restaurants Around The World That Will Make You Go WTF
“What’s in a name?,” said the popular English poet and dramatist William Shakespeare and this quote might have been true…
8 Food Items That Will Make Your Skin Look Young, Healthy & Radiant
There is no denying the fact that looking good is very important nowadays but at one fell swoop, it is…
7 Food Items Which Will Make Your Hair Healthy, Strong & Shiny
There is no denying the fact that the quality of our lifestyle has degraded to certain extent due to the…
Facts About The Indian Athlete Neeraj Chopra, The Tokyo Olympics Gold Medalist
Neeraj Chopra, the Indian track and field athlete has certainly created history as yesterday he won Gold medal in Javelin…
Top Indian Cricketers And Their Salary And Net Worth In 2021
Cricket is certainly the most popular games of India and it is also true that there is a lot of…
Ritika Sajdeh Epic Response To Yuzi’s Birthday Post For Rohit Sharma Is Something You Just Can’t Miss
Rohit Sharma, the Indian cricketer who is presently leading his team Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2021 turned 34 on…
“Bumrah Honeymoon Pe Kiske Saath Hai,” Question Fans As Sanjana Ganesan Is Back To Work
Many young Indian cricketers have made their debut in the recent past in the Indian cricket team and with their…